Subject: [Leica] Feedback Leica-Questionnaire
From: Dr Rolf Freier <freier@scm.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 18:36:37 +0200

Dear LUG-Subscribers,

Returned from South Africa I went through your answers. Too few to approach some representitativeness, too many and too interesting to ignore them.
I'm off the list and off to Bangkok tomorrow for a two month (non-photographic) assignment - with a printout of your answers - and will report back at least with a brief summary as soon as possible. Many thanks again to all those you dared and cared to answer.

Rolf Freier
Marburg, 9.7.99