Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: 21/2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH with Finder
From: Takashi Ono <shasha90@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 06:53:11 -0400

Greetings Andrew.  I'm temporailly using this e-mail address since my
computer is currently malfunctioning and is being serviced.  I say your
posting on the LUG and wanted to know if the 21/2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH is
still available.  (I bought your "old" [it actually was in mint condition
<g>] M6 with 35/2 and 135/4 lenses from you last year and am very happy
with it)  You may reach me at this temporary e-mail address.  Thanks.
Wyman Yee