Subject: Re: R: [Leica] R lens questions
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 22:37:33 +0200

Hi Giancarlo,

Thanks for the answer. So the color rendition of the two lenses is different.
How about other characteristics, such as sharpness and contrast? And how useful
is the shift in the Curtagon--is it enough, for example, to take a picture of
the Duomo in Firenze without converging lines?

Nathan

linda wrote:

> Hello Nathan,
> I have Used both PA Curtagon and PC SuperAngulon.
> PA Curtagon's color rendition is enough different from Other R lenses.The
> Sky's blue of the Curtagon is like the blue of R lenses use with Polarizing
> filter or the Blues of the Old 21MM Super Angulon of the M series.(In my
> mind Schneider's colors)
> PC Super Angulon's colors are closer to Other R lenses.
> Giancarlo

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium