Subject: [Leica] Re: Help: Slide Projector P2002
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:30:38 -0400

I purchased one of the these recently to replace a Leica AF S. (It took to
tries to get one that operated properly.)

It is a very heavily built and resonably (for a projector) quiet. The slide
cooling air channel seems to do the job and "popping" when using glassless
mounts is minimal. The autofocus is much quicker and more accurate than my
older projector.

I'm currently using it with the ColorPlan from my old projector. I plan to
purchase a Super ColorPlan before two long.

BTW: The lamp has a full and reduced power setting. In my living room,
projecting onto a mat screen from about 15 feet, I never need the full
setting.

Ken Wilcox
At 01:17 AM 7/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I am considering getting the P2002 slide projector since Lecia lowered its
>price recently. I would greatly appreciate user commentsf this projector
>from the list members.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Cing-Dao Kan

Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA						          <wilcox@tir.com>