Subject: [Leica] Prado Help Needed
From: "Leonard Eselson" <eselson@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 19:23:53 -0400

Dear Leica People,
I am trying to bring a Prado back to service and could use some help
with the following. I am located in USA.
	The unit lacks a power cord. The power socket is the two prong
variety, but locally available adapters are a bit too small to fit. Leica Parts
no longer carries any, and the only alternative they offer is to send it in to
them, and have them rewire the entire unit and install a 3 prong grounded
socket. This seems to me to be a bit drastic considering the rest of the projector
works like a charm.
	I have no documentation. The main piece of missing information is how
to align the bulb. A source for bulbs, and bulb numbers would also help, as
the currently installed unit is 200 watts of unknown parentage. I want to use 500 watts.
	Information is also needed for the slide trays. The unit has a slide
tray handler, in addition to a single slide unit. Do current Leica trays fit?
	Help, or pointers to same would be most appreciated.

Len Eselson
eselson@ibm.net