Subject: [Leica] Another M6 Question
From: SCripscan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 08:14:04 EDT

Well, I guess I'm going with the 35mm F/2 Summilux lens for the M6.   With
that pretty well settled, I am wondering if I should be purchasing the M6
high magnification model.  I realize it is a personal thing, but I would
appreciate your input.  I probably won't be using alot of telephoto optics,
but for sure, I will be using the 90mm as well as the 35mm Summicron.  All
pros/cons would be appreciated:  Advantages/disadvantages, etc.

I am already the proud/boastful owner of the R8, but I feel like a kid at
xmass waiting for next thursday for the  M6 order to arrive.

I truly appreciate this mailing list.  A great BIG thank you for all your
comments past and present.

Leicaphilically (oy vey),
Skip Converse