Subject: Re: [Leica] film speed now and then
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 06:22:28 +0000

>Christer Almqvist wrote:
>><snip> These photos were often shot
>> at f 6.3 and 1/100 sec which means that the film speed was around 16
ISO.><snip>

>He would have loved to tri some of your new high speed Agfapan 25!
>I just ran into some old negs that said Agfa high speed 40 on them and
>Plus X, a high speed film.
>Mark Rabiner

The slowest B&W film that I have used was Kodak Panatomic-X (ISO 32).  The
film is no longer in production.  I was a fine grain freak and would get
upset when grain showed up in the prints.  Over the years I have become
more "forgiving" and my taste has now shifted to Ilford HP5+ which gives me
the kind of look I now prefer in B&W photography.

Dan K.