Subject: Re: [Leica] David Turnley pt 2
From: Zeissleica@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 06:06:52 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/99 8:44:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
javalee@email.msn.com writes:

>  Mostly everyone from yesterday session who didn't/cudn't go up to a
stranger
>  (at arms length) and shoot did today.. except me.
>  I sweat even thinking abt it.  He offered to work with me to overcome this
>  fear 1 on 1 next week shooting in the park..

Ting...

I know exactly what you mean.  Not only do I have problems with it in
photography, but I also had (have) problems with it in non-photographic
studio art.  When I was a teen, I wouldn't even include people in my art
work, making some of them look extremely weird (i.e., an acrylic painting of
pilot-less hot air balloons, for example).

I've gotten better over the years, but it's still a struggle.

/Mitch