Subject: Re: [Leica] List
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:03:28 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:
><snip>
> Obviously, it would benefit all if we could all be fans without becoming
> fanatics blinded to the fact that our own true love may have a few pimples
> and stray hairs here and there. But, alas, we can't. It is inevitable that
> from time to time we will be overwhelmed by lengthy, often irrational,
> defenses of the indefensible.
><snip>

I think we vary as to what we our perceived strengths and weaknesses of
the Leica System and way of working and Company are.
One person says they love it for the A and put up with the B.
The other person says that another company does A better, likes the B
and thinks we should be concerned with the C and that any discussion of
D means the person is an idiot.
I think we need to be more tactful in the way we bear our prejudices.
Mark Rabiner