Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Question....
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:54:39 -0400

My 2 cents:  "Sharper ain't *neccesarily*  better!" It all depends on
what/who you photograph!

I love the effect of the non-asph 35 Summilux wide open with my subject
back lit.... shot with Delta 3200 (just enough grain...) and you've got
something really special! And, yes, it's true I've never shot the ASPH 35
Summilux, maybe I'd sing a different song... :)  (but I doubt it!)

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"

- ----