Subject: RE: [Leica] Pecker-camera! (was Re: Leica and Contax)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:03:33 -0400

Hmmmmm....

the visual I'm getting thinking about the thread regarding David Turnley
thrusting his camera into the face of the unsuspecting subject... and if it
were the new Leica "Pecker Camera"...? Is it a "Point & Shoot"?!  }8^o
Be sure to get the grip accessory!

I apologize- I'm making an apointment with my therapist to deal with these
visuals!!!!

Mea Culpa

Bob Keene :)