Subject: Re: [Leica] and personal space....
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:00:43 -0700

D.B.

I will grant you the "cultural" theory. In fact I will grant you that
culture is a more accurate term than ethnicity as regards the way we react
to certain stimuli and circumstances.

However I think that road rage is the result of invasion of personal space
coupled with some real or perceived endargement. In other words, road rage
is a reaction rather than an action.
Perhaps some of those who drive larger vehicles are more prone to such
behavior. But then, some drive macho vehicles specifically to make a
statement.

Regards,
Joseph