Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommended 400 chrome film?
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:15:41 -0500

Mitch,

I just shot the first 400 slide film I hae shot in years on a trip to
Reston, VA.  It was  Elite Chrome 400 - and I was surprised.  The colors
are quite good as is the grain.  It is a passable high speed color film.
some of the Luggers have reported that they have used E200 pushed to 320
and liked it.

Hope that this helps.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX