Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommended 400 chrome film?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 06:15:30 +0200

Mitch,

Like you, I have tried 400 slide film years ago and rejected it. But recently I
shot some Fuji Provia 400 with Noctilux at night in Amsterdam, and I was very
pleased with the results. I would suggest that if you have time before your
vacation, you should buy and test this film as well as the E200 pushed and Fuji
MS100/1000 recommended by others, and decide for yourself which one you like
best.

Nathan

Zeissleica@aol.com wrote:

> My wife just surprised me with a special vacation request.  In addition to
> the Velvia and E100VS I was planning on taking, she wants to shoot 400 speed
> slide film.
>
> I have only been testing the slower stuff here lately and have no idea what
> would be a *good* quality current offering.  The last time we used 400 chrome
> film was on our honeymoon almost a decade ago and we were bitterly
> disappointed by the cyan cast of the Ektachrome 400 we shot.
>
> Any suggestions?  I'm planning on making the purchase tomorrow.
>
> /Mitch

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium