Subject: Re: [Leica] the apo 90
From: dcoliva@jura.dsnet.it (Daniele Coliva)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:18:30 GMT

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:55:46 +0100 , you wrote:

>received my APO 90 ASPH M at long last yesterday, this being one of the
>German manufactured stock, as opposed to the [I imagine] ultra rare Canadian
>ones which slipped out a couple of months ago. The box still says Made in
>Canada, but the lens is stamped Made in Germany, with the part number
>beneath it, haven't seen that before [but then only have three other
>lenses]. Serial Number is in the 3856xx range, and the 'instruction' booklet
>has changed to a fold out thing.

Got mine today! Rumour has it that only a handful reached Italy, but I
annoyed my dealer so much that he HAD to sell me the only piece he's
recieved in order to get rid of me :-).

Mine has the same features as yours. The serial # is more precisely in
the 38156xx range.

This weekend is going to be Apo-Asph or bust! :-))

Daniele Coliva
Bologna, Italia
dcoliva@jura.dsnet.it