Subject: Re: [Leica] What's An OD? personal note
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 01:14:40 -0700

><snip>
Actually, in that context it means OverDose, I believe.

And Mark..... you have to be on speed, or something. How else could you
write all those messages to every existing photo mailing list. And now
don't say it's coffee that pulls you through!

:-)

Bernard

I am famous for a killer cup of coffee.
Speed freaks tend to be skinny, badly complected, paranoid people.
I am pretty rotund with extremely excellent skin.
Whoever is sneaking speed in my breakfast cereal should get their money back!
The Lug has been good energy for me getting me back into professional
photography after a two year breather; mid life almost change of careers crisis.
Most devoted photographers as myself would not have the time to be here as they
would be seeing clients and doing shoots. I will be back in the Yellow pages
when the next one comes out. My jobs have been trickling back in and I am
putting a portfolio back together.
The HUG and the RUG I sometimes post a note or two to as I love Rolleiflexes and
Hasselblads but my mania is mainly funneled into yous guys and gals. The Leica M
and what it represents has been perfect for my work.
As I said the energy I've gotten back has been well worth it.
I'm a Jew from New York and a fashion photographer. Not a low energy job
description. I've spent my whole life motivating the people around me (the
models although I guess assistants too). I've seen some people put off by my
level of energy. Screw 'em!
Mark Rabiner