Subject: Re: [Leica] Summilux vs. Summicron
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:07:42 -0500

It didn't work for me Dan.  I bought my wife a new Rolex for our anniversary
thinking that I'd have an easy time of it getting a new M6.  She still wants
to know why I need another camera when I don't use all the ones I have.

BTW, we had a place that was three miles from Linville and I've been up that
path to the Falls many times.  Carrying an M3 sure beats toting two
Leicaflexes and a bunch of 3-cam lenses:-)
Bud