Subject: Re: [Leica] G2 on my new Contax
From: Mark Cohen <markc@necronomicon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:50:33 -0700 (PDT)

I good friend of mine who happens to rep for Contax himself owns an M6. :)

I had the same feeling about the G2 that you had, its not designed for
manual photography. If you want a good point and shoot, why not get a
Minilux Zoom?

All the G2 is really is a very expensive point and shoot camera. That
isn't even designed very well.

- -Mark