Subject: [Leica] PanAm Games-Winnipeg
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:34:37 -0700

WINNIPEG LUGNUTS?

To any Winnipeg, Canada LUG members who are interested in a quick meet and
greet before the Games begin on the 23 of July I'll be arriving Sunday
night 18th and staying at the Sheraton Winnipeg hotel until the 28th.

Best to call there and lv. message as I'm on a 29 hour a day schedule, but
hopefully we can squeeze time for a beer and Leica/LUG talk sometime during
the 10 days.

I've subscribed to the LUG via Hotmail so I can keep in touch with the wild
and wooly life of LUGGITES! Also I'll post a Leica report from the Pan
American Games media office.  That is if I see any other Leica users. :)

And yes before anyone says it..........."I'll watch my gear more carefully
and not get ripped off again!":)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant