Subject: [Leica] Re: Goldilocks and the three cameras
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 17:36:12 -0700

On 17 Jul 99, Doug Herr wrote, at least in part:

> On Thursday of this last week I returned from a few days in California's
> volcano country near Mt. Shasta.

<snip>

Great story, Daddy! Thanks for sharing that one with us. Brought
a tear to the eye of an old dude remembering when his, now
going on 41 year old, daughter was 12 with a little brother
nagging at her heels on such trips.

Like you, we, too, would occasionally stash one or the other with
Grandmom and Grandad and cater strictly to the one for that trip.

Today, her old Nikormat is still her companion when exploring,
with her husband, their new habitat at their new house on a bluff
overlooking the Pacific ocean in northern California.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead
     where there is no path and leave a trail.
               -- Ralph Waldo Emerson