Subject: [Leica] Re: SL meter power
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:15:11 -0700

On 20 Jul 99, Nathan Wajsman wrote, at least in part:

> Julian,
>
> The adapter is made by Cris, and it works. You can order from their web
> site, whose URL I do not have handy at the moment, but you can find it
> using any of the standard search engines.

It works very well. I have been using a CRIS adapter, in a Rollei
35, for about a year now and exposures are indistinguishable
from the mercury cell.

The CRIS website is:  http://www.criscam.com/

Pricey at the outset, but you're using easily obtained, long lasting
and inexpensive S-76 cells from then on.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

   Thought for the day: