Subject: [Leica] My new web page
From: Zeissleica@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:56:44 EDT

Hey all...

I now have a web site that I just got finished posting up to the following
location:

<A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/zeissleica/private/_private/front.htm">http://mem
bers.aol.com/zeissleica/private/_private/front.htm
</A>

While it is currently under construction, it has photos from my Noctilux and
Summaron; images from other lenses will be added as soon as I can get them
scanned.

So far it looks better in Internet Explorer and looks best fully maximized
with any browser.  Please let me know what you think of the effort so far.

/Mitch