Subject: Re: [Leica] My new web page
From: Zeissleica@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:46:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/99 6:52:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkhong@pacific.net.sg writes:

>  Your pics with the Noctilux got me all fired to bring out my Noctilux
again.
>  BTW, why did you decide to shoot the couple at f5.6 and not wider?
>
>  Dan K.

Dan...

I was shooting between 4.8/1000 and 5.6/500 for the better part of a half an
hour and wanted to get as much of their faces in focus as possible, while
throwing the background out.

The guy is my brother and the shots were planned as an engagement
announcement series.  I burned a roll of Kodak Gold 100 (which I gave to them
for processing and haven't seen; supposedly they came out very well) and the
Velvia that is on the web page.

I'll be posting more shots from the Noct in the coming weeks.  Thanks for
your response!

/Mitch