Subject: [Leica] dr summicron and m4-p
From: daniel mcclenaghan <danielmc@fda.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:44:39 -0700

I just purchased my second leica lens for my m4-p a 50mm DR summicron. I
got from my local dealer here in san diego. It came with the "eyes" and
they seem to fit but I can't get the rangfinder images to line when i
focus in the near range. Is this because this lens was designed for the
m3 which has a greater magnification finder? any help would be
appreciated.also if the eyes don't work with my camera should i try to
find a new home for them?