Subject: RE: [Leica] I'm heading for Germany, help with things to do?
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:41:13 +0100

When I went to Germany, in and out of Frankfurt, the best camera shop I came
across was at the airport as I was leaving, in the duty free section.
They had a rare special edition M6, 'Deutch Aktion-Partner' which was never
sold to the public but was made available to dealers for loaning to
interested purchasers.
It was sold with the 35/1.4 (old style, last models I expect) and priced the
same as an ordinary M6 with lens.

Jem.