Subject: Re: [Leica] Back from photo journey to the Fiji Islands...
From: Gerald Hsu <gerald@ha2mpka.eng.sun.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:41:47 -0700 (PDT)

>What film did you use?

All shots were taken with E100 VS and a few with Elitechrome Extra color. I've
made the switch from RVP to E100 VS as my film of choice for any kind of
photography. Be it serious landscape stuff (4x5), or snapshots when I travel.
Its true 100 speed, well control saturation, excellent shadow performance, and
great pushability (God sent if you shoot 4x5) are the reasons for my liking.

Best of light,

Gerald Hsu