Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LEM/NIK or LER/NIK
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:04:47 -0400

I have a question for the good Dr.!
I had gotten an LER/EOS in the hope that the Canon would use the AUTOFOCUS
device as an 'electronic rangefinder' but it does not. I am considering
selling it and getting a Novoflex adapter for the NIKON, which you
mentioned... does it give an indication of proper focus as it does with
non-AF Nikon lenses when using the Leica lenses?
Thanks!
Dan