Subject: Re: [Leica] delta 3200 - ilfords developer
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:24:08 +0200

Jem,

Thanks for this number. The people were helpful and gave me the number of the
Ilford head office, which in turn steered me to their Belgian distributor (which
is Ilford in France), and finally from there I got the address of the one dealer
in Belgium who received the first delivery of DD-X yesterday. I called him up
and sure enough--he has it. I will be going to pick it up Monday morning.

As for the Telyt, I have decided to pass on it for now--my wallet and my wife
think it unwise to purchase additional lenses right now ;-)

Kind regards,

Nathan

Jeremy Kime wrote:

> 0171 580 6255
> delete the 0, and prefix with your int. dialing code and then 44 for the UK.
>
> jem

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium