Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: honoured to own one
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 19:36:04 -0400

At 04:15 PM 7/24/99 -0700, Jim Brick, great photographer, delightful
fellow, wonderful guy, wrote:
>EEEgads! And to think of the gyrations that I am going through to increase
>my MF capability yet retain my Leica R capability.

Jim

We keep telling you, and you keep ignoring us.  As Dechert says, "BRING
BACK VISO".  Then the R's can go crap in their own mess-kit and we will be
spared Barnack's Humiliation, the SL/R series.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!