Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: honoured to own one
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 17:27:40 -0700

Jim Brick wrote:

> EEEgads! And to think of the gyrations that I am going through to increase
> my MF capability yet retain my Leica R capability. I used Hasselblad's
> promotion of a free film back with each lens (basically an $800 discount on
> each lens) and Hasselblad's "interest free" financing for 12 months. But,
> of course, there are a lot of folks that think of this stuff as toys rather
> than serious tools.
>
> Oh well...
>
> Jim
>
><snip>
A major difference is that my friends output from these larger negatives were 4
by 6 inches not feet.
No one is going to accuse you of mistaking your new camera for a watergun!
Mark Rabiner
Hasselblad's are so "Man from Uncle" there is even a rifle stock just like a
Leica. They cohabitate quite well!
This week I have been shooting mine with a 30 by 60mm mask with an A16 back
which I call my super 35!
Mark Rabiner