Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Stolen Leica
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 07:06:18 -0400

When my M4-P was stolen from me, my insurance company compensated me with a
new camera (I had replacement value insurance).  From that point, the
stolen camera belonged to the insurance company, so it now makes no
difference to me if the camera suddenly showed up at a Leica repair
facility or a local pawn shop (other than perk my curiosity).  I would just
as soon not ever see it again.

Dan C.