Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Stolen Leica
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:46:00 +0100

Dan,
A friend of mine had the same thing happen with his professional video
camera.
The insurance paid up, probably 20,000 GBP, and he was happy.
He then saw at a 'car boot sale' his camera for sale for 50 GBP. At first he
was tempted to phone the police, then he went over and bought the camera
instead!

Jem