Subject: RE: [Leica] WANTED TO BUY: Leica Fotografie M6 Special Edition
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:13:57 +0000

>       However, I do remain curious about the attraction of the special
>edition M6s if anyone can fill me in.
>Buzz

It's quite nice to read although to the more seasoned buffs, the mag is a
rehash of what is already known.  Needless to say, anything with Leica on
it will become collectible with time.  The question is whether it is worth
keeping for that day to arrive and at what price?

Dan K.
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep
                      in order to gain what he cannot lose."