Subject: Re: [Leica] Juggling lenses
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:10:20 +0000

>On the subject of lens juggling, has anyone tried the 14404 'Lens carrier
>M' (it's the M mount that screws to the tripod bush on the bottom of the
>camera)?
>
>This is either a very clever idea, or a very dumb one, and I really can't
>decide which.
>
>David Morton
>dmorton@journalist.co.uk

Good if you carry only two lenses.  I have used it with a 90/2.8 and 35/2,
one on the M-mount and one on the camera and it sort of functions quite
well especialy with the 35 on the carrier.  The 90 is a wee bit too long
and gets in the way when you focus.

Dan K.
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep
                      in order to gain what he cannot lose."