Subject: Re: [Leica] Juggling lenses
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:33:28 -0700

>On the subject of lens juggling, has anyone tried the 14404 'Lens carrier
>M' (it's the M mount that screws to the tripod bush on the bottom of the
>camera)?
>
>This is either a very clever idea, or a very dumb one, and I really can't
>decide which.
>
>David Morton
>dmorton@journalist.co.uk

I use it at times, usually with the pre-ASPH 35/2, T-E 90 and now 15
Heliar. A nice light kit with only one lens in the pocket (doesn't bang
into others) along with film. It's also good in that _any_ Leica lens can
be put in it, even 21/SA's and such, as it's deep enough. I find the
handling OK, and film changing isn't hampered, like with the two-lens
Benser adapter. The only problem with it is is that it is strange looking
enough that people come up to you to ask if you can 'shoot in both
directions at once' and other such distracting notions.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com