Subject: Re: [Leica] Juggling lenses
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:34:31 -0700

David Morton wrote:

> On the subject of lens juggling, has anyone tried the 14404 'Lens carrier
> M' (it's the M mount that screws to the tripod bush on the bottom of the
> camera)?
>
> This is either a very clever idea, or a very dumb one, and I really can't
> decide which.
>
> David Morton

It's kind of like putting a band aid on the bridge of your glasses it think.
Some wonderful padding that you have to feel for yourself to really appreciate.
So what if it kind of conflicts with the design of your frames!

I always thought it would be cool to mount an M mount on a head band so the lens
would stick out of your forehead like a minors light! Anyone want to back me in
this free enterprise entrepreneurial endeavor?
Some people would find it more comfortable though to have that spare lens
sticking out the side of their neck!
My Doorbell!
Mark :-) Rabiner