Subject: Re: [Leica] Need help on screw mount Leica ^_^
From: Coresect <coresect@tin.it>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:06:50 +0200

Ben Ho ^_^ wrote:

> I could not resist the temptation and finally bought myself a screw mount
> Leica.

Hi Ben, I was lucky, someone gave me my Leica screwthread camera.Several very
helpful people on this list pointed me to the following web sites:
 http://www.cameraquest.com
http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/history/hist01.html
http://www.cameraguild.co.jp/screwdriver/leicabodies.html
you should be able to find your camera there as well as some handy links.

Paul.
P.S.
Anyone know if someone has put a table with serial numbers and camera
specifications on the net? Can't find one and I'd rather not buy an expensive
book (actually, I couldn't afford to).
Paul