Subject: Re: [Leica] Web pages
From: Coresect <coresect@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 00:26:16 +0200

> After literally a couple of years of fooling around trying to do web pages,
> I finally hit on Adobe PageMill...It's defintely worth a look for any LUGer

Could anyone on the list enlighten me on how they are getting their photo's on
to the web?
What is the best compromise for someone with a run of the mill flatbed scanner
to get the best quality images without taking up Mb's? (dpi resolution of the
scan and then the best format to save them in (and how much to compress
them)...
Cheers
Paul.