Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Shooting vs capturing images
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:47:18 -0400

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BED82E.293E2340

By the way, you can not interchange the Phlogiston in the screw mount
cameras with
the one they use in the M cameras. The screw cameras use Phlogiston type XSA
and the
M models us type XMA. I just thought I warn you about this. It can be
critical.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

Actually you can interchange them by use of the PLOTZ  LTM to M phlogiston
adapter.  Be careful though, most of these adapters are pretty old and the
gasket may be brittle and require replacement.  Most qualified repair people
can replace the gasket for about US$175.

	Buzz

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BED82E.293E2340

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>RE: [Leica] Re: Shooting vs capturing images</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>By the way, you can not interchange the Phlogiston in =
the screw mount cameras with</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>the one they use in the M cameras. The screw cameras =
use Phlogiston type XSA and the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>M models us type XMA. I just thought I warn you =
about this. It can be critical.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Regards, Horst Schmidt</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Actually you can interchange them by use of the =
PLOTZ&nbsp; LTM to M phlogiston adapter.&nbsp; Be careful though, most =
of these adapters are pretty old and the gasket may be brittle and =
require replacement.&nbsp; Most qualified repair people can replace the =
gasket for about US$175.</FONT></P>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT =
SIZE=3D2>Buzz</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>