Subject: Re: [Leica] Juggling lenses
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:33:35 -0400

David;

Man, do I hate changing lenses.  Without getting into detail, I will carry
waaaay to much gear to avoid it.  In the case of this little do-dad, it
works, it makes sense, its light and it grows on you.  Fabulous for
one-camera-two-lens treks...try it with a 50mm and 28mm and you will
see...or whatever combination you like.  Mine gets more use than I ever
thought it would.

Cheers,

Michael