Subject: [Leica] OT was: Re: Noctilux users please sound off
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:19:29 -0700

On 27 Jul 99, Mark Rabiner wrote, at least in part:

> Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> >
> > Jim,
> >
> > All the f1 Noctiluxes are the same optically, the differences are in
> > lens hoods and other cosmetics. It is an acquired taste; I love mine,
> > but then again I enjoy wandering around pubs and taking available light
> > shots.><snip>
>
> What is your technique for not getting punched out?
> Mark Rabiner

Perhaps the 'barflies' are more gentle in Belgium, because of their
greater congeniality and the greater acceptance of bars/pubs that
I think is evident in most of Europe. It exists in the US, but mostly
in the hinterlands. The really great bars in the big cities of the US
are the exceptions. IMHO, obviously.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org