Subject: RE: [Leica] A4, etc & NOW Leica theodolite
From: MC Lau <mclau@pc.jaring.my>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:38:05 +0800

That reminded me of the LEICA theodolite that had been sitting in the
store since the introduction of EDM and total stations in the mid
eighties.  The theodolite is still functional, but my staff says it is
obsolete.  Maybe I could turn that into a sporting scope :-)
OR, is it a collector's item??

Sure glad we don't have to do  surveying in rods and chains these
day:-)))

MC Lau