Subject: Re: [Leica] Special Edition M6s
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 05:08:27 -0400

A hammer is a tool.  How many carpenters buy and use those special limited
edition hammers?  If the camera is just a tool to be used, it makes no
sense to worry about whether brass shows through the paint or not, or
whether there is a cute little logo engraved on the top.  You should be too
busy using the tool to even notice things like this.

Not that there's anything wrong with special edition leicas.  If you like
them,  buy them.   Just stop calling them tools.

Dan C.