Subject: RE: [Leica] Special Edition M6s
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:40:16 +0100

Frank,
Your type size is loud!
I believe the camera will be as you envisage, a 'plain Jane' M6 (TTL) but
with black paint instead of chrome. I'm happy that you've decided it is not
worth buying one, we all have our different tastes.
To me, a black paint Leica has been something of a dream, it has a patina, a
sense of history and association with the late 50's and 60's
photojournalists, a style of photography that I much admire. To recreate
that for myself would be delightful, but I understand it does not turn
everyone on.
Jem