Subject: Re: [Leica] M/lens -vs- MF/set?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 13:08:57 -0700

Paul Chefurka wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:51:54 -0400, Paul Schiemer
> <schiemer@magicnet.net> wrote:
>
> >A 645 neg is three times+ the real estate of a 35mm neg.><snip>
> Paul Chefurka

For me who would love a anything 645 this issue between it and 35 is not grain.
For me brownie film is a rubber band that is bigger and thicker than a skinnier
and thinner 35mm rubber band.
There's more to it and it gets stretched less.
I've done much sharper and less grainier images with 35mm slow films on a tripod
than hand held TriX Brownie.(MF)
(I always think MF stands for something else).
Brownie film is richer than 35! That's my word! Brownie=Rich
Those little Browies are diving E Types and wearing suede jackets!
Mark Rabiner