Subject: [Leica] M$ again, sigh! was Re: Lens Designs and history- the only take
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 06:55:27 -0700

On 1 Aug 99, A.H.SCHMIDT wrote, at least in part:

> Lucien, How can you compare oscar to Bill gates.
> Oscar Barnack was a  honest man, an inventor, developer, genius,  a
> loyal employee to Leitz and  a good friend to E. Leitz.
>
> Bill Gates was and is a thief and a crook, who stole and back stabbed to
> make his riches.

Then, for crying out loud, Horst, act on your beliefs. Dont use ANY
M$ products, period! And dont tell me that you have no other
choices. You certainly do, but you may not like them.

Meanwhile MS will continue to provide a fine living for its
employees, and comfortable retirement to my next door
neighbors who are riding the stock for all its worth.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    I am Pentium of Borg, division is futile, you will be approximated.