Subject: [Leica] Re: Kameraleder
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 13:53:49 EDT

I have a ½ case that George at Kameraleder did for the M6 with the
Rapidwinder attached. The design is something that Joseph Yao and George came
up with. I am not known as a "case" user, the never-ready cases has always
ended up being given away or they have languished in various boxes until mold
or old age took their toll. However, this ½ case is very nice, it allows a
bit of better grip by "bulking' up the body profile and when I can retrieve
it from Tuulikki's M4P I shall actually have a chance to use it for more than
5 minutes. It will also cut down on wear and tear on the camera body and it
works perfectly with the Rapidwinder.
 The workmanship and quality is exemplary, nice tight stitches, high-end
leather and a glove like fit. It is a bit slower to reload the film, but on
the other hand, if I had had that case earlier my M6 Titanium would still be
in Mint-condition instead of the current "barely Excellent".
Tom A