Subject: [Leica] 90 framelines (redux)
From: Ericplatt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 12:02:58 EDT

Thanks to everyone who helped point me to the correct solution on my M4P's
framelines.  It's a combination of a cam that isn't "perfectly" straight, and
the fact I wear glasses.  If I don't use my glasses, then the lines come in
perfectly (when I have my eye centered).  So, it may be that I'll replace the
optic in the viewfinder.  I'll ask the "experts" at the Leica "days" in town
next weekend.  Maybe it can be done then.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN