Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Help: 1/5th sec on IIIf red dial
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 16:07:16 EDT

Paul,

Thanks for sharing your thought.

As I said, I won't name them. In the past I've had good and bad work equally
from both Leica and the several independents referred to in this list. It
doesn't seem fair to name one party when the bigger picture is more complex.

Anyway, since there isn't much opinion on this, I sent it back whence it
came, to be 'corrected'

Guido, who just found an absolutely virgin IIIG this weekend