Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: outsourcing components
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 11:12:47 -0700

How about a photographer who not only doesn't do thier own printing but doesn't
coat his own paper, doesn't cut down his own tree and crush it into pulp to make
his own paper. Some do! How they must look down at us!
There are photographers who shoot with cameras they make themselves.
"THEY DARE CALL THEMSELVES PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!!????" is what they must think about us.
Apparently we live in a world were we let others help us out with the small stuff.
I think Ilford makes better paper than I ever will. I'm going to continue
assigning that task to them. I hope no one questions my integrity as a result.
Mark Rabiner